Saturday, April 07, 2007

Regenstein is for Lovers... for real

First we had an event called Love in the Stacks. (Am I dating myself? I worked here then.)

Soon after, Vita had its nude photo shoot in the bookstacks.

Then, the creation of this auspicious blog, with its oh so cheeky title.

Now, this article about anonymous sex on campus, which apparently happens in Ratner and the Reg, among other places. How anything happens in Ratner is beyond me, as its the most airy, open, pleasant building on campus. It seems that the great myth of the bookstacks department has been confirmed. At least I never confirmed it with my own two eyes while shelving. I avoided the useless 2nd-5th floor staircase.

1 comment:

M.H. said...

"I avoided the useless 2nd-5th floor staircase."

Not so useless anymore, eh Mike?