Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bear Claws

I have become addicted to the bear claws at Ex Libris. This is a problem. In the beginning, I would only have one once or twice a week. Special occasions require special pastries. As time went on, my indulgences became more frequent, and recently I've been eating the bear claws earlier in the morning. The beauty of the whole pastry at work thing is that if you eat one at 10:30 or 11, you don't get hungry for lunch until 1, and then you only have a few more hours until you go home! But that doesn't work when you eat one at 9 or 9:30. Anyways, I'm quitting bear claws cold-turkey. Good day.

Update: I'm quitting starting now (10am). Matt, want to give up smoking with me? I'll do that too.

3 comments:

M.H. said...

What's next Sam? Should I stop sleeping too? Perhaps stop evacuating my lower intestines? I agree, the right ventricle is doing a poor job, and therefore henceforward I will only pump blood to the left. Enjoy your bear claws. I still have seven years before smoking causes an irreparable increase in my odds for death by cancer. Eat that.

sam.m said...

Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of time when it comes to bear claws. I bought a donut that looked like a bear claw and they charged me a bear claw price. Outrageous! incompetent!

sam.m said...

Those sentences were unrelated.