Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Questions Are For Lovers

It is 2:23PM, the day before Thanksgiving. We have a four-day weekend ahead of us here at the Regenstein Library.

I am currently sitting in JRL 170, where the lights are completely out. Electricity still runs through our computers though, so we must continue to work and...work...oop! Everyone's true feelings for work are revealed--multiple groans can be heard as the lights return.

****

Question: Where the eff are those Rainbow Twizzlers in the vending machine (E10)?! Why aren't the vending machines being refilled with them? I never got a chance to use them as straws! Who can I bug to satiate my recurring straw-obsession?

Question: Um...I had something relevant, but it seems I've forgotten it. So, who's excited about the Holiday Staff Party?!

[EDIT] Question: I remember now. Who took the Paris Hilton issue of Seventeen from the breakroom?!?! That Hilary Duff issue is old! And whoever is putting them there--please keep it up!!! [/EDIT]

No comments: